Our company is focused on providing customized attention to the unique specifications of your project.
The name of our company, American Industrial Construction, means exactly what it says. We are licensed to work all over contiguous America, coast to coast and north to south. And all we do is execute Industrial Construction. This is important because our clients can be assured that the people we put on their projects, craft and supervisory personnel, are skilled in industrial construction.
American Industrial is a general contractor who self performs all the major disciplines: civil/structural, mechanical, piping, electrical and instrumentation. We can manage all the other required “specialty” work such as insulation, sheetmetal, roofing, siding, etc. American Industrial performs work in industries such as Pulp and Paper, Power, Petrochem, Building Products and Non-Wovens just to name a few. Simply put, American Industrial can do this because of its employees. The people of American Industrial are what make us successful and provides a successful project for our clients. American Industrial’s supervision and craft people focus on four basic requirements for a well executed project: safety, quality, cost & scheduling.
Why American Industrial?
- Commitment to Safety
- Heavy Industrial/Pulp & Paper Experience
- Qualified and Experienced Project Team
- Availability, Recruitment and Retention of Qualified Craftpersons
- Efficiency of one Major Contractor
- Direct Hire – C/S, Mechanical, Piping, Electrical & Instrumentation
- Project Controls and Reporting Systems
- Cost Effective Project Approach